Joying 7" Android 6.0 Car GPS Navi Multimedia System for Hyundai I30 2010

elow is the good review feedback from Ανδρέας  :
Following is my review picture after installing 7 inch android double din head unit :
android car stereo for Hyundai I30 2010
For anyone interested quote the following. It is a removal method of the original dash board and the installation of JY-UL128N2 unit for an Hyundai  i30 model 2008-2011.
For the installation of the unit there was a need of a new fascia with dimensions 
178 x 102 mm 
android car stereo for Hyundai I30 2010
For the connection of the control buttons of the steering wheel there was no need of a cable adaptor (harness) in my case as the Hyundai i30 of this edition doesn’t have canbus. There was use of cable piece to complete the connection.
With a lit patience and a multimeter my technician found the cables that feed the steering wheel’s controls. 
He used the same method to connect the usb of the unit to the usb of my car.
Last but not least, I have to add that fitting a universal screen to a car may require some customizing of the back, in the dashboard, so that it is perfect. The procedure is quite long and it requires a good and skilled technician. 
android car stereo for Hyundai I30 2010
android car stereo for Hyundai I30 2010
android car stereo for Hyundai I30 2010
android car stereo for Hyundai I30 2010
android car stereo for Hyundai I30 2010
android car stereo for Hyundai I30 2010
 
android car stereo for Hyundai I30 2010
 
 
android car stereo for Hyundai I30 2010
 
android car stereo for Hyundai I30 2010
 
android car stereo for Hyundai I30 2010
 
Following is the 7 inch android stereo I purchased :
 android car stereo for Hyundai I30 2010
 
If you have Hyundai I30 (2007-2011 ) car and want to install our Joying head unit on your car , you can check our blog for reference .
If you still can not judge which head unit you can install on your car , please contact europe@carjoying.com 
we will recommend the workable head unit for you .

评论

此博客中的热门博文

Joying Newest Android 6.0.1 Version Firmware for all Intel system unit

Joying Newest Firmware Upgrade for Intel Sofia Android 5.1.1 and Android 6.0.1 Car Stereo

How to connect the Steering Wheel Control to Aftermarket Android Car Radio