Review VW Car Autoradio in 2012 VW Transporter T5

Inquiry email from Joying Customer:
Hi Candy
I'm interested in this VW Car Radio
My vehicle is a Volkswagen Transporter T5 year 2012.
The vehicle is a standard T5 van of that year and I am fairly certain that it odes not have either of the amplifiers you mention.
Thanks
Paul Brown
android car stereo autoradio for vw golf passat jetta skoda 
android car stereo autoradio for vw golf passat jetta skoda
our Joying answer :
Hi Paul,
 
Nice day, this is Candy from Joying
 
Thanks for your email and info
 
For your car, you have installed a universal double din car radio before?
 
If you installed our VW car radio and you needn't use the frame kit. Just can installed it directly
Hope it can help you
Any more questions pls feel free to contact us
 
Best regards,
Candy

............
Hello Candy,
I have received this unit and am trying to fit it.
Review in VW Tansporter forum,
 
Just to let you know I have posted this review today in the above forum.
 
Thanks for your help.
 
Paul
Joying Head Unit 2GB Ram 32GB memory - Report 
Hiya.
We had our Pioneer F960 DAB head unit stolen from the Van before Christmas.
The insurance did not cover me for the full costof a replacement and the excess made it was hardly worth claiming.
So I was reluctant to spend that sort of moneyagain and not get any recompense if it was stolen.
So I bought one of these for just over the costof my excess.
https://www.carjoying.co.uk/android-...l-control.html
I have just finished fitting it today and first impressions are positive, its pretty much Plug and Play (if the scroates who nicked my other unit had not just cut all the wires) and the radio, satnav, rear camera, bluetooth, wifi etc all seem to work OK.
I bought the Joying DAB+ stick as well and was considering what dab aerial to get to replace the one damaged in the theft, but the small magnetic aerial that comes with the DAB+ stick picks up more stations than the aerial stuck on the screen with my pioneer ever did even though it is just sat on the dashboard.
So I am going to run with it like that for a while and see what its like when I get in more remote areas.
Communication with the Joying help line seems OK on the few bits and pieces I have contacted them with.
I will report back when I have had more time to play with it.
So far a Happy Bunny

If you also interested to install a JOYING Universal Android Car Radio Autoradio, to make sure which car radio can install in your car perfectly and works well. Pls email us joyingde@gmail.com these below info and then we will offer you the best suggestions:
1).Your car brand, model and years?
2).Some pictures of your car dashboard and Original car plug
3).Does your car have factory amplifier, which kind of the amplifier?
Joying Germany: https://www.carjoying.de/
Joying Canada: http://www.joying.ca/

评论

此博客中的热门博文

Joying Newest Android 6.0.1 Version Firmware for all Intel system unit

Joying Newest Firmware Upgrade for Intel Sofia Android 5.1.1 and Android 6.0.1 Car Stereo

How to connect the Steering Wheel Control to Aftermarket Android Car Radio