Android Car Stereo Review On SUZUKI EVERY 2016

Good review email from Koh :
Hi Candy
OK, I attached some pictures.
My car is SUZUKI EVERY 2016.
It is a popular working mini car in Japan.
Your product will fit on the genuine option face panel.
 
android car stereo for SUZUKI EVERY 2016

 Following is the android car dvd player (JY-UL135N2) installed on the car :
 android car stereo for SUZUKI EVERY 2016
1)
I does not purchase your dash kit to install.
My dash kit is suzuki generic parts (73821-64PA0-GJL).
I buy this parts from car shop.
2)
I used following harness.
Installation was easy.
I do not think there is no problem.
I will help you.
 
 android car stereo for SUZUKI EVERY 2016
 
 
If you are also interested in installing one in your car, please contact to europe@carjoying.com
Joying Canada: http://www.joying.ca/

评论

此博客中的热门博文

Joying Newest Android 6.0.1 Version Firmware for all Intel system unit

Joying Newest Firmware Upgrade for Intel Sofia Android 5.1.1 and Android 6.0.1 Car Stereo

How to connect the Steering Wheel Control to Aftermarket Android Car Radio