Good Review Fiat Ducato 2016 install Joying 10.1" Big Screen Head Unit

 Good Review Fiat Ducato 2016 install Joying 10.1
 
Requirement:
 
Hello,
 
As you asked me in the Chat, please find following infos.
 
1/ My car brand is "FIAT", model "Ducato", year "2016". It's a camper.
 
2/ Attached picture of my Dashboard.
 
3/ I have no car factory amplifier. I've just added a Pioneer TS-WH500A but it's very bad.
 
My car radio unit is a Pionner avh-x2800BT which works with an interface for my steering wheel controls (a jack 2.5 is connected in the rear of the car radio unit)

I'm very interested for purchasing your DE-JY-UL134N2 10.1 car unit, but I would like to know if this unit will works fine with the steering Wheel controls with my owned actual interface ?

I also use a rear back camera : does it will works fine with your unit ?

I would like to install gps software : CoPilot android Caravane : https://copilotgps.com/fr/caravane-navigation/#getTheApp
Does it works fine in your Unit as default nav app ? (I don't want to use online app, only offline specific app for campers)
 
Thank you for your answers.
Best regards.
android car stereo for  2010 Chevy Silverado
Answer:
 
Hi Didier,
 
Nice day, this is Candy from Joying
 
Thanks for your email and info
 
I have checked your car, for you has install the Pionner car radio, and then you can install our double din car radio directly:
Just make sure the dimension is 178*100:
android car stereo for  2010 Chevy Silverado
 
About your steering wheel control, you need a harness like below, pls check your car info and original car plug more carefully, also you can check it with the seller, and then choose a most suitable one:
For our car radio cannot support the OEM rear view camera, but can support all the universal camera:
 
About your this navi app, i cannot make sure it can compatible or not, because in china we cannot test the foreign app.
But it can support most android app, maybe you can try to test it
 
But our car radio can support the Google, Waze, Here and IGO maps, also the offline maps, you just download it, that is ok
 
Hope it can help you
 
Any more questions pls feel free to contact us
 
Best regards,
Candy
........
Hello,
 
I received the radio and installed it.
It's finee and works very well, thank you.
please find attached pictures of the unit installed in my car.
My car is a motorohome, FIAT Ducato 2016.
 
This is the forum review i made :
android car stereo for  2010 Chevy Silverado
Regards.
Didier
android car stereo for  2010 Chevy Silverado
android car stereo for  2010 Chevy Silverado
If you are also interested in installing one in your car, please contact to Joyingde@gmail.com

Email: Joyingde@gmail.com

评论

此博客中的热门博文

Joying Newest Android 6.0.1 Version Firmware for all Intel system unit

Joying Newest Firmware Upgrade for Intel Sofia Android 5.1.1 and Android 6.0.1 Car Stereo

How to connect the Steering Wheel Control to Aftermarket Android Car Radio