Joying DE-JY-UL135N2 Android Car Autoradio installed on Mitsubishi Lancer Classic(2007-2009)


Joying DE-JY-UL135N2 Android Car Autoradio installed on Mitsubishi Lancer Classic(2007-2009)

Inquiry email from Attila:
Hi,
I'm considering to purchase an Android HU from you for my Mitsubishi Lancer Classic (2007-2009). It is the previous model, not the latest, but my car has a face-lift which included a different bumper and small changes in the dashboard
 
Please see the attached picture. It is not my car, but mine is identical.
 
There are options to change the panel to a 2DIN one for this car but I'm not convinced yet.
 
I have to options:
1) DE-JY-UL135N2 (and change panel)
2) DE-JY-ULS01N2 (keep existing panel)
 
I'm leaning to choose the DE-JY-ULS01N2 but I'm worries that the gap between the dashboard and the display will be high. Also I'm worried how the 4 supports are handinlg constant touch expecially when the display is not centered on the main unit.
 
Is there any way to fine tune the gap between the dashboard and the display?
 
Thank you,
Attila
 
Here is the original car dashboard of Mitsubishi Lancer Classic (2007-2009):
 
android car stereo autoradio for Mitsubishi Lancer Classic 
our Joying answer :
Hi Attila,
 
Nice day, this is Candy from Joying
 
Thanks for your email and info
 
1). You can installed the DE-JY-UL135N2, with below frame kit, and the dimension you need is 178*100mm or 178*102mm
 
2). Also you can install the single din DE-JY-ULS01N2, pls don't worry, for our single din car radio also come with a booster seat between the screen and the box.
So it can fit, pls don't worry
 
Does your car have steering wheel control?
If not, you just need the ISO harness that come with the head unit
 
Hope it can help you
 
Any more questions pls feel free to contact us
 
Best regards,
Candy
 
Hi Candy,
 
Thank you for letting me know. Good news.
 
I can make some videos (unboxing and installation), I can make long time lapse videos but it will take time on the installation since I need to:
- change the panel on my car 
- find a solution (maybe one suggested on the forum) for avoiding sudden shutdown of the HU when the engine is started.
- (probably) paint the panel if the one I will get is not the same color
 
But these are also taking time for setting, filming, editing video.
The Package arrived two weeks ago, Sorry for the late update but i was busy with the installation and other stuff.
Almost everything is good. I'm satisfied with head unit
As we agreed, I've made an unboxing video and also some samples with the player running on my desk. You can find the video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXDYZ0mLJq. You can link it wherever you want, but please do not copy it.
 
Kind regards,
Attila
 
If you also interested to install a JOYING Universal Android Car Radio Autoradio, to make sure which car radio can install in your car perfectly and works well. Pls email us joyingde@gmail.com these below info and then we will offer you the best suggestions:
1).Your car brand, model and years?
2).Some pictures of your car dashboard and Original car plug
3).Does your car have JBL system, Canbus or factory amplifier?
 
Joying Germany: https://www.carjoying.de/
Joying Canada: http://www.joying.ca/

评论

此博客中的热门博文

Joying Newest Android 6.0.1 Version Firmware for all Intel system unit

Joying Newest Firmware Upgrade for Intel Sofia Android 5.1.1 and Android 6.0.1 Car Stereo

How to connect the Steering Wheel Control to Aftermarket Android Car Radio